Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Starting at the beginning


I am living a much healthier life since I had a few heart attacks back in October of 2009.  I thought I was too young to have a heart attack, boy was I ever wrong.

You are never too young to have one. I turned 43 in mid September of 2009 and had my first mild heart attack 2 weeks later. Two days later I had two more heart attacks.  I drastically changed my lifestyle for the better but it still took me a long time to get healthy again.

What did I change my lifestyle? I have children and grandchildren and I wish to be here for them.  Besides, at that time I had not accomplished my big goals in life. Now I have accomplished some of them, yet I wish to do more, and certainly experience more of this joyful thing called living.

I will include tips, tricks and lessons learned here on this blog. Together we all can remain healthy and heart attack free.   

No comments:

Post a Comment